PHP version 7.0.17 and 7.1.3
RPM of PHP version 7.1.3 are available in remi-php71 repository for Fedora 23-25 and Enterprise Linux (RHEL, CentOS).
RPM of PHP version 7.0.17 are available in remi repository for Fedora 25 and in remi-php70 repository for Fedora 23-24 and Enterprise Linux (RHEL, CentOS).
PHP version 5.5 have reached its end life and is no longer maintained by the project.
These versions are also available as Software Collections.
No security fix this month, so no update for 5.6.30.
Installation : use the Configuration Wizard and choose your version and installation mode.
Replacement of default PHP by version 7.1 installation (simplest):
yum-config-manager --enable remi-php71 yum update
Parallel installation of version 7.1 as Software Collection (x86_64 only):
yum install php71
Replacement of default PHP by version 7.0 installation (simplest):
yum-config-manager --enable remi-php70 yum update
Parallel installation of version 7.0 as Software Collection (x86_64 only):
yum install php70
And soon in the official updates:
To be noticed :
- EL7 rpm are build using RHEL-7.3
- EL6 rpm are build using RHEL-6.8 (next build will use 6.9)
- a lot of new extensions are also available, see the PECL extension RPM status page
- Migrating from PHP 5.5.x to PHP 5.6.x
- Migrating from PHP 5.6.x to PHP 7.0.x
- Migrating from PHP 7.0.x to PHP 7.1.x
Base packages (php)
Software Collections (php70 / php71)