PHP 5.4.30 and 5.5.14
RPM of PHP version 5.5.14 are available in remi repository for Fedora and in remi-php55 repository for Enterprise Linux.
RPM of PHP version 5.4.30 are available in remi repository Enterprise Linux (RHEL, CentOS...).
As those versions include various security fix, update is strongly recommended.
Please, note that this release also fixes a backward compatibility issue that has been detected in the PHP 5.4.29 and 5.5.13 release. Still, the fix may break some very rare situations. As this tiny compatibility break involves security, and as security is our primary concern, we had to fix it. Read upgrading guide.
PHP 5.5 installation:
yum --enablerepo=remi-php55,remi update php\*
PHP 5.4 Installation:
yum --enablerepo=remi update php\*
And soon in the official updates:
To be noticed :
- EL7 rpm are build using RHEL-7.0
- EL6 rpm are build using RHEL-6.5
- for php 5.5, the zip extension is now provided by the php-pecl-zip package.
- a lot of new extensions are also available, see the PECL extension RPM status page
- End of support of PHP 5.3 in remi repository
- PHP 5.5 packaging changes
- Good bye PHP 5.3 - Welcome to PHP 5.5