My new computer is operational :
- ASUS® P7P55-M motherboard
- Intel® Core™ i5-760 processor
- 2x4Gio DDR3 memory
- SSD A-Data™ S599 64Go disk (system)
- 320Go Sata disk (/home, /tmp, ...)
- 500Go Sata disk (/data, /tmp, ...)
- nVidia® Geforce 210 graphic card
2 small issues :
- The graphic card is not handled by the nouveau driver, I have to switch back (for now) to the proprietary driver to be able to use gnome-shell.
- disk order is reversed from the BIOS order (the first, SSD, is /dev/sdb, the second, 320Go, is /dev/sda, not convenient)
A big thanks to those who have wanted to help me: Jefim G., Sven L., Konstantin R., Nicolas A., Geza L., Greg K., Didier G. (but, it's still time for the others, I don't have totally payed it yet).
I just have to push it to the test.